When it comes to literature and history, Sonlight is our only choice. Here’s why:
* Sonlight is a literature-based curriculum, so we read tons of great books out loud together. The kids devour plenty of books on their own, too. We stay away from boring textbooks and really engage in what we’re learning.
We spend time reading together on the couch.
* With the Instructor’s Guides Sonlight provides, we can just open up the guide and g0.
* Sonlight prepares my kids to engage with the world around them. We study lots of different cultures and don’t just focus on US history.
* Sonlight offers the best risk-free offer of anyone. You can take a whole year to use 18-weeks of a curriculum package or Instructor’s Guide. If you don’t love it, send it all back (used books and all) and receive a full refund of every penny you paid.
* I get all the help I need from Sonlight’s online forums, their curriculum advisors (who can help me choose which products will fit my family best) and their customer relations team.